Why Are You Really Here?
A team of Harvard School of Public Health researchers found that if you have a higher sense of purpose in life, then you are more likely to be healthy and physically strong as you grow older. A higher sense of purpose is defined as having meaning, a sense of direction and goals.
However, if you do not have one, how do you discover your sense of purpose?
Here are 6 fun and unusual questions for you to play with. They are designed to bypass the rational mind, so answer them and see if you connect to a higher sense of purpose.
- What do you fantasise about doing?
- If you could “be the change”, what would that change be?
- If you were invisible and could only be perceived through your actions; what would you do so people would understand what kind of person you are?
- If you could invent something that has already been invented, what would it be?
- If you were benevolent being with infinite powers from another universe and you arrived on earth – what is the first problem you would fix?
- Why are you really here? Did you get any fresh insights?
#purpose #senseofpurpose #purposefulliving