Simon Crowe Ltd is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to our website at https://www.simoncrowe.com
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Simon Crowe Ltd
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 19 Macaulay Square, Clapham, London, SW2 0RP, United Kingdom
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you visit, register or order products or services on any of above websites, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the products or services you have requested. It will also enable us to invoice you and to contact you, where necessary, concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services.
Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unless required to do so by law we do not share customer details with any third party.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We do not store your financial details (credit and debit card information).
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR POLICY FOR SIMON CROWE LTD
Simon Crowe Ltd is Transformational Coaching company and keeps only minimum personal data for services provided by Simon Crowe Ltd.
- Name contact details, and relationship status (e.g. New Customer, Existing Client, Prospect, New Subscriber) are logged in Infusionsoft (our cloud-based CRM system)
- Transformational Coaching Plans are logged in Asana (Cloud-Based Project Marketing System)
- Images, Coaching Call Recordings and Frameworks are stored in Dropbox (our Cloud-Based File Management System) Retained until no longer providing any services.
- Contractual documents – Dropbox (our Cloud Based Proposal and Client Contract System.) Retained until no longer providing any services.
- Group Coaching/ Mentoring Programme List – Clients sign programme Terms & Conditions to agree that they are willing to receive reporting instructions, booking reminders etc via email. Clients are removed from these programme lists when the term of the programme is completed.
- Billing documents and invoices are held on Xero (our Cloud Based Accounting System). Retained for 7 years in line with HMRC requirements.
- Previous Clients and Attendees lists – Name and email address to send offers and valuable content to previous clients or participants in our workshops or free online or offline training. The frequency of emails will be very low (2-4 times a month) and you will always be given the option to opt out.
- All email communication and application forms submitted are held in Office 365 Outlook until actioned, deleted or archived.
- Infusionsoft is used to keep track of prospects and leads gathered from networking, referrals, media, contacts from on website etc. Names, emails, telephone numbers company name. Reviewed annually.
- We include a link to our privacy notice and is included:
- at the bottom of each page on our website
- in all our communications (newsletters, emails)
- in all opt-ins to lead magnets
- Implied consent – name and email address to send lead magnet.
- Legitimate interest – normal in our industry to continue to follow up with valuable content and offers relating to the services we provide. The impact is minimal as the frequency of emails is low and add value. We always give you the option to opt out.
- Mailing lists for marketing are held on Infusionsoft. An unsubscribe facility is offered on all communications.
- Individuals who agree orally to put on the mailing list are recorded. You can opt out at any time.
- Subscribers who haven’t opened emails are removed regularly.
- Emails sent to all on the list to explicitly opt in or opt out (excluding clients/ previous lead magnet opt-ins prior to 25th May 2018)
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Roles and Responsibilities
Data Controller: Simon Crowe is the controller
Data Processor: Simon Crowe and an agent of AVirtual are the data processors. A data processing agreement is in place between Simon Crowe Ltd and the data processor.
In addition, processor agreements are in place for the following:
- Accountant – A summary of invoices, with the name of company and individual and amount invoiced.
Associates are responsible for their own GDPR.
Infusionsoft/ Xero / Asana / Dropbox / Microsoft office 365 / Zoom
Coaching Client Terms & Conditions
T&C for All Coaching Programmes
- To activate your programme with Simon Crowe Ltd, a signed copy of the Terms & Conditions must be emailed to email@example.com a copy of this document, and your invoice paid in full.
- All Intellectual Property of Simon Crowe Ltd shared with the client during this programme remains the property of aforementioned. They must not be reproduced in any form other than your own personal use.
- The responsibility to implement all strategies suggested by the coach lies with the client.
- The client understands that results vary, and no guarantees can be made regarding such by Simon Crowe Ltd.
- Simon Crowe Ltd respects your data and follows GDPR compliance.
- Call Recordings:
- Calls are recorded using Zoom.
- Call recordings will be shared with the client via Asana for the duration of the coaching agreement.
- The purpose of the call recordings is for learning and revision based on the coaching consultation.
- 90 days after the completion of the programme call recordings will be deleted from Zoom and Asana.
- Calls are recorded using Zoom.
- Group Call recordings will be shared with the Group via Asana for the duration of the coaching agreement.
- Individual Call recordings will be shared with the client via email.
- 90 days after the completion of the programme call recordings will be deleted from deleted from Zoom and Asana