Sheila Sutherland and I speak about inspiring people to fine tune their clarity, and boost their curiosity to allow that creativity to flow.
- There is a correlation to your inner confidence and knowing your purpose and place in the world.
- Change is made when you start making inner changes and getting clear as to what is actually important to you.
- Start being the person you want to be NOW!
- Society values and rewards technical, outward skills, but true success is achieved through your inner skills.
- Leaders create more leaders NOT more followers.
- How can you create more success for the people that you lead?
- The difference between ‘helping’ and ‘serving’.
- The difference between resources and resourcefulness.
- Our definition of the word ‘creative’ needs to be adjusted. It’s not just about output.
- Creation is about filling the gap between knowing and not knowing.
- Creativity, Curiosity and Clarity
- Bob Proctor says, If you can see the goal, then it’s not a goal, because you already know how to create it.
- Talked about Simon’s bold Vision.
- Create your present from the future, not from the past.
- Never stop learning. Stay open, be curious and be willing to make mistakes.
- When you think about Play, think about creation, achievement, bringing things into form. It’s not a childish thing.