What would you ask your 85-year-old self about your life?
Here are some suggestions*:
- Did you do everything you set out to do?
- What do you wish you’d done, but you didn’t do out of fear?
- How did you discover what your heart and soul needed?
- What do you wish you spent more time doing?
- What big things turned out to be little things?
- What little things turned out to be the most important things?
- Why did you worry so much about how your body looked?
- What did it finally take for you to overcome anxiety and depression?
- Did you find peace and love within yourself?
- Is it still as shameful and regretful as it feels now? Or has our heart mended at all?
- What do you feel is the most important thing in life?
- Did anything ever matter more than being true to, and taking care of, yourself?
- Have you lived a happy life?
- What made you the happiest? What would you ask?
*I got these questions from Rebecca Wray’s site.