Celebrating Makes Life Richer
Do you remember the sheer joy you experienced on your birthdays growing up?
Well, celebrations boost our well-being. This is true if we are celebrating major achievements or milestones, or just those daily micro-wins.
It is easy to celebrate birthdays and holy-days, but celebrating personal or business successes is often neglected.
Celebrating wins (and the occasional loss) develops positivity and is a sign of a growth mindset. It also builds relationships and makes nice memories to reflect on.
I recently celebrated the completion of a 40-Day challenge I have been running with my Mastermind group. There have been ups and downs and wins and wobbles, but all of us made it to the end.
So, here are 5 things I am celebrating about the experience:
- I celebrate that we made a commitment and we saw it through
- I celebrate all of the mutual support and encouragement we gave each other
- I celebrate all we have learned and how we have grown
- I celebrate that I have created some new habits that I will stick with
- I celebrate that I have deepened my love and respect for the other men in my group and celebrate their courage and vulnerability
What can you find to celebrate today?