What is your bold vision and what is required in order for you to transform it into reality?
In today’s episode, UK-based Transformational Coach, Simon Crowe, takes us on a mind-expanding journey as he describes his adventures in leadership and transformation, and how you can use your curiosity and creativity to heal the world.
As Simon shares his heartfelt stories, including describing his own passion project for building a school in Liberia, he weaves in vital leadership principles, steps on how to shift your mindset, and how to move from being resource-driven to resourceful, where you’re able to connect to the vast opportunities around you.
Money is not a limiter, rather, our mindset is the only thing standing in the way of us fulfilling our bold visions. In this interview, Simon gives us the tools to transform our thinking, fulfil our wildest dreams, and leave our mark on humanity.
1) When you start to feel rather than think, your construct of the world changes.
2) Rather than focusing on your lack of resources, develop a mindset of resourcefulness so you can see the opportunities already around you and be able to connect to them.
3) Rather than ask, “What can I do?” ask yourself, “How can I be?” This is where true transformation begins.
4) Harness the power of affirmations in changing your mindset.
5) Anything you commit consistent action to will have a lasting impact.
“See the world differently, and your world changes.”